Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is described in many ways, check Wikipedia for example and you’ll find the following definition:
“when a provider acts as a company’s internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs”
Investigate RPO a bit deeper and you’ll find numerous descriptions that are often contradictory to each other. While it’s true to say RPO is often flexible in scope and objectives, successful RPO programmes consistently deliver the following outputs:
- Sourcing high calibre talent when and wherever required
- Maximising the value of an organisations brand and employee value proposition
- On or off site support delivery
- Focus on requisition fulfilment
- Local or global delivery
- Direct contact with expert recruiters
- Supply chain management of partner suppliers
- Web-based and/or off-line procurement
- Fully configurable management information for procurement control
Fircroft Global Managed Solutions provide flexible RPO services that are aligned to your people and commercial objectives. We design and deliver RPO solutions that solve problems, improve recruitment productivity and add demonstrable value to our client’s bottom line.
We measure our RPO success through the successfully delivery of your organisations objectives and goals.